MS Inbox.com

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 full review

Paul Thurrott's uploaded the following review on his SuperSite for Windows.
--This is technology for people--like my family, and, I suspect, your family--who just don't care about technology. I know Media Center is something
special because people come into my home and see it, and without any prompting,
they ask about it. They want to know more. They want to know how they can get
this wonderful thing. And they are so blown away by how well it works.

Well, I'm blown away too. You can call this release a minor revision, a point release, or whatever. I can't hear you. From where I stand, this is a lifestyle revolution. And from here on out, life will never be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#MS Inbox is an independent website and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.