MS Inbox.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

TechCrunch tells us more about the Live announcement

Heh, I am sending this post via Outlook this time. I did a quick write up of Windows Live a moment ago and Blogger crapped itself. Isn't it funny that when you start talking about Microsoft and Web 2.0 it breaks the Google service Blogger. lol
 
On a more serious note it is something this industry is going to have to address at some stage. How to you recover from a wipe out like that where the browser and the web server don't play nice? I need to have confidence in Web 2.0 in order to adopt it. If the page breaks and my data is lost I'm going back to my highly workable, configurable and disconnect-able (Americanism alert!) Outlook 2003 solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#MS Inbox is an independent website and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.