MS Inbox.com

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Life with Windows Vista plus MS Research and fabric

I've been using Windows Vista Beta 1 for most of this week and one of the changes from XP that stands out would be the Aero Glass UI. The way I use to interact with the computer compared to now is profound. Generally when you get a dialog message good or bad on your screen it's very abrupt and in my opinion gives off a negative experience compared to the one Vista has now. In Vista a dialog eases in and eases our to provide a much better way to communicate between me and my computer. I can't understate the difference this makes when working on a computer throughout the day.



Microsoft Research Downloads have released Microsoft Scalable Fabric used to bring windows in and out of the periphery. Well worth a look, mind you it's fairly resource hungry yet works on XP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#MS Inbox is an independent website and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.