MS Inbox.com

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Microsoft not supporting MS Inbox

I just got the following from Microsoft about my application for the Hive. I picked MS Inbox as I thought it was the most Microsoft centric out of the following sites that I run that are Microsoft related. www.itnewslog.com, www.msinbox.com, www.melbourneppc.org. I've re-submitted my application using the user group I founded/run with 246 members - maybe that will work - yet I thought MS Inbox would have been fine. Maybe Scoble can help me get this sorted out?

Thanks for submitting an application for membership to The Hive. At this time, your application or group does not meet the requirements for admission into this beta program. However, we'll keep your application on file and contact you when the full program formally launches.

We appreciate your interest in The Hive. If you have any questions or if you'd like to request an exception to the admission policy, please contact us at registration@inthehive.com.

Thanks,

The Hive team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#MS Inbox is an independent website and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.