MS Inbox.com

Monday, April 11, 2005

Remote Desktop Assistant 1.0

The other day, I needed to connect to my new web server, and noticed that my Remote Desktop Connection list was cluttered up with old servers that I didn't deal with anymore. I tried deleting them by hovering over the server I wanted to delete from the list and hitting the delete key (works in IE), but that didn't
work. So I looked it up in the MS Knowledge Base, and came up with this article.
I figured I wasn't the only one who would want to clean up their list, and so I wrote a little tool to help me (and others) out. It's called the Remote Desktop Assistant, and it's super easy.


Robert McLaws Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#MS Inbox is an independent website and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.