MS Inbox.com

Friday, December 17, 2004

Improve your Office Ink

Microsoft have released an update for Office 2003 Tablet PC for improved ink recognition. So far I've been very impressed with the Tablet PC's ability to recognise my handwrighting. I actually got to take OneNote out for a test drive last night at a seminar , this was the first out of box experiace I have had with OneNote and can I just say that the reputation that OneNote has of being the killer app for Tablet PC is well deservied. I don't think I'll ever attend another seminar without OneNote and a Tablet PC. -- I just love how the auido is bookmarked with each ink note you make so you can go back and jump between the audio segments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#MS Inbox is an independent website and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.